Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you Bee


It's been a long time since i could actually smile. Moving from places to find a comfort spot, changing perception too sooth the aching mind, and finding solution to this broken heart. It was not long ago a few incidents took place that changed my life forever. Because of the changes, I began hating every single individual who walks on my path, every thought of happiness as it did not exist and even the things that were brought on to me as a punishment from god. I told myself not to allow anymore changes to happen because i hatted them.

It seems everything changed again. This time for the better, insyallah. My behavior towards my friends have changed. My attitude towards life has also changed and a few others as well. All of this is possible by Allah, my parents and this special individual.

We met in a strange position. Instead of falling for one another, we actually hated one another. In class she was the "know it all" girl. Every question the lecturer asked, she would always be the first to answer them. Giving no chance to the other students. Haha. That was cute.

Now were in love, and keeping our relationship very interesting. Insyallah.
Bee, i dont know what I'd do without you. Thank you for everything bee, You are my sunshine an will always bee. Thank you for loving me and putting up with my nonsense. I love you from the bottom of my heart and insyallah till death do us part or the end of time which ever comes first.

Love you baby. Thank you for loving me and forgiving me.
Sayang you sangat2.

No comments: