Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The gift of company.

For the longest time i couldn't really be bothered with my surroundings. I take everything for granted. Being this way, i was defined as being satisfactorily blind. I couldn't agree more. Over time i began to see things clearly. My eyes were finally opened, Insyallah.

A lot has happened over the period of time from where we began to where we are now. It may have been a rough journey but it was worth it every step of the way. To those distant memories we forget, its time we remembered them. To moments that defies us for who we are, remember them.

Among the things that happened, Falling in love is one of them. so many differences between one another but yet so many sparks. It started as hateful feeling of one another. All of a sudden, It all changes. Its amazing what has happened.

Baby, I thank you for everything you have done for me. Being there for me when i needed you the most. Being supportive when i am in doubt. Criticizing me to be better and to be by my side when i'm alone. The only thing i want to do is just be with you. You changed me for the better and i thank you for that. For all those amazing and wonderful things you've done for me bee, I take my hat off and applaud you. Thank you bee, thank you.

Salam

No comments: