Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Ex

As each passing night surrounds me with mournful feelings, I can never help but to remember all those conversations we used to have... But I guess fate has brought as further apart... No one is perfect, but as I stand here watching the days pass by..... Sometimes I loose the feeling of loneliness... but when I remember... you. I cant stop but to think what was the actual cause of this destructions.... and how we can fix it...I stand alone in the dark... for to look for a light... but somehow the light I taught that was shining was never there... so I ask myself what if... these ppl that I care for so much never really existed.... like I was somehow having a dream....and all the sad events that had occur never actually happened.....this isn't the first time that it happened to me.... but I can never forget all those time when I enjoyed with them....somehow it just keeps playing in my head.... I shall never rest easy on this case... it is a mystery... Nothing is certain..... But the existence of you is still yet to be confirmed... the ppl that I care choose to act as if I never existed..... So that taught that can be read trough other... Gives me pain... for that pain... gives me the energy to carry the grudge till I get my revenge.....

No comments: